You Know I Love You XOXO

20:33



Cameras began rolling on the 4th Season of Gossip Girl earlier this month, and yet again the wadrobe department have earned a major pat on the back. The clothes on this show are never anything less than spectacular, because let's be honest every single episode is a fashion show. I always end up green with envy, wanting almost every piece of clothing from each episode, and by the looks of it Season 4 is not going to be any different. I am especially left wanting the sheer Fendi dress worn by newbie Clémence Poésy, and the cobalt blue Tibi trousers and gold metallic Emilio Pucci jacket combo worn by Blake Lively.



Now I wait with baited breath to see what wardrobe has to pull out of their glorious closet for the rest of the season...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe