The Art of Packing...

01:15

I am yet to discover this! I am packing for my cousin's wedding in Cyprus and I always pack too much, yet knowing this I am still trying to squeeze things into my case and find a way to make things fit instead of trying to narrow down my holiday wardrobe. Then after all that, and my case practically containing everything but the kitchen sink, I usually get there and discover I have forgotten something. Surely I am not the only who does this? There has to be a solution that makes packing easier and a tad less stressful. If anyone has the answer to this, and knows the art of packing, please feel free to share it would be greatly appreciated. :)



See you in just over a week :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe