New York Fashion Week Round Up...

23:41

Before I have even had chance to start shopping for my Spring/Summer wardrobe, Autumn/Winter 2011-12 collections have begun showcasing. Yesterday saw the end of New York Fashion Week, and I was a bit behind with the shows and had to catch up in the last two days. To be honest I was kind of glad because I would've struggled to post about each day. After seeing many of the shows I was left feeling a little lackluster. But here's what I am loving from New York Fashion Week...

Retro prints and animal hats at Anna Sui.

Animal print body stockings at Betsey Johnson.

I also love that Betsey's more affordable Pink Patch collection was modelled by non-models in Betsey Johnson wigs. It was great to see women (and a couple of men) of all shapes and sizes on the catwalk for a change.

Marchesa... because they never fail to impress me with their gorgeous gowns and intricate beading and details.

I liked the Rodarte Autumn/Winter 2011-12 collection because it had much much more girly and graceful feel than many of the other shows that have gone dark for winter. I also love the naturalness of the oatmeal colours and the corn fields on the hems of the dresses.

Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B collection for this season was not my favourite, but I had to include this picture because I love that she closed the show with her son Kingston. He is one of the cutest and most stylish kids I have ever seen.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe