Sun and Sangria

21:26

Just wanted to say hello to all my lovely followers and thank you for all your lovely comments.  Hope you have all had a great weekend and have been making the most of the nice sunny spell we've had over the past few days.  I've loved being able to sit out in the sunshine with my friends drinking cocktails, eating Dominos pizza and cheering on Nadal in the Wimbledon final.  I was sad my poor Rafa lost, but Djokovic played amazingly well and really earnt his trophy.  And, at least we still got a sneak peek at Nadal's hot bod!

He's so yummy!!!

Anyway, getting back to the main point of this post, I was so happy to get the chance to wear my new hat for a few days.  I love it!  Here are a few pics...





What did you do on this lovely sunny weekend?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Your hat is amazing! I'm a fan of Nadal's body too- yum! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment! Your hair is stunning! And i love that hat!
    Hope to keep in touch! Follow my blog for updates :) xx
    Following you on Bloglovin!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely comments girls :)

    Jess I am already following your blog, love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya i'm monzie, and your hair is flawless my dear! wow i love the color it just screams wild and happy and i'd love a cup of that drink! lol

    anywho just passing by to say hi to all my fellow bloggers!
    http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/


    E♥7

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww you look awesome love you outfit perfect for lazy sunny days xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. didnt do much, just shopped ha ha. i love your hair color

    if you're ever bored...
    http://moonriverr.blogspot.com
    amy xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, loving the hat :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi just commenting to say your illustration is ready over @ my blog on www.gingerbitchhh.blogspot.com :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaahhh... Rafa!! I ADORE him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want my hair to match my drinks! adore.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i don't know many who could pull off that hair color but you do it well, madame :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love your hair! Such a gorgeous cut and color. I have a similar hat, it's wonderful. Take a peek at my blog?

    xoxo Madeline
    http://madelinerouton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have amazing hair, looks like a nice fun day in the sun!!

    http://dazedandconfused1991.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe