A Little Bit Of Sunshine On A Rainy Day15:49
Hat and Jumper - New Look
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Primark
Necklace - Gift
I woke up yesterday to grey cloud and drizzle, and although I would still like the sun to come back, I was a little happy that I got to wear my new hat and jumper. The hat was perfect for keeping the rain off my hair, especially with it's wide brim. I went on a little bit of an unsuccessful shopping trip with my mum, so we had a McDonalds in the end to console ourselves. Naughty but yummy.
In my last post I mentioned I had been given two blog awards, and the second one was given to me by the lovely Katharine, who has a lovely blog that is worth a visit. She nominated me for the Sunshine Award, and in order to accept it I have to answer a few questions and nominate a few other bloggers.
1. Favourite Colour: Yellow
2. Favourite Animal: This is a tough one because I love them all but if I really had to choose only one it would be monkeys
3. Favourite Number: I don't have one beacause I must be the only person that doesn't have a lucky number
4. What Perfume I Am Using Right Now: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
5. Something You Always Wear That Identifies You: This is tough because I always like to try different styles but the one thing that never changes is my La Mer watch, I love it.
6. What's Your Passion: Fashion
7. What Was The Last Eye Shadow You Used: I don't tend to wear eyeshadow but if I do it's usually Barry M
8. Favourite Day Of The Week: Friday because then you know it's the start of the weekend
9. Are Your Nails Painted Right Now: Yes they're Coral, you might be able to see it faintly in the pictures above
Oh my god I can't contain my excitement so I have to share it with you all. Halfway through writing this post the doorbell rang, expecting these I ran for the door but my mum beat me to it. Then to tease me a bit more, because I have not stopped banging on about them since I ordered them, she ran to the room and would not give them to me. I literally had to wrestle them out of her hands, what a meanie? I whipped them straight out of the box and onto my feet, before remembering that I had to finish this post. So I'll take some photo's later so I can share their amazingness with you all.