Oh Christmas Tree, How Lovely Are Your Branches

08:57

 Cardigan - Primark
T-Shirt (old) - New Look
Suede Leggings - Primark

Leather Pleated Skirt - Primark

Last weekend I went to Lincoln Christmas shopping, and I am ashamed to admit that I didn't buy a single Christmas present but went on a mini shopping spree in Primark instead.  I could have bought loads but I restricted myself to the 3 items above because I knew I would wear them the most.  I have been hunting for the leather pleated skirt for ages after seeing it almost everywhere online and I was so happy when I found one amongst a load of other skirts.  This excitement was soon shattered when I saw the size on the label... a size 6! I'm usually a size 8/10 so I thought I didn't have a chance in fitting in this, but my sister persuaded me to try because she thought I'd easily fit in it.  Well, hallelujah for elasticated waists because I am pretty sure this is the only reason it fits perfectly, but fitting into this skirt made my day!

We also finally got around to getting our Christmas tree this week, and decorating the house whilst dancing around to Christmas music really got me in the festive spirit.  I am a little sad that the tree is a lot smaller than what we usually have though but I still love it.


 It's tiring work trying to steal the Christmas decorations you know!


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. You're so lucky you have that skirt I want it so badly but it's sold out everywhere :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute dog adn very nice skirt!
    Have a great day, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skirt is bloody beautiful!

    Awww those Christmas photos are so cute! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey love thanks for the sweet comment! :)

    I'm now following you!

    lovely blog!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so in love with your hair!!! the skirt is lovely too, and your tree is so cute and festive in our house we haven't even started putting up decorations yet :O Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe I keep doing that when Christmas shopping, I end up seeing things for myself! That skirt is really nice :) I want to put up my Christmas decorations now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dog looks like a fox, what breed? I love the skirt your hair is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek I love that leather skirt! I've been hunting for one too, I must try Primark. I should have known they'd be the place ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like ur hairstyle! I want to ask, which shade of blonde I need for dye my hair to pink? Now my hair is dirty blonde, is it enough? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awh this post is lovely and christmassy! :)
    your dog is so cute, looks kind of like a fox! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair!
    Bit jealous you managed to get that Primark skirt, I've been looking for it for a while now, I can't find it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the post! I am so darn jealous you found such a good skirt in Primark! I've been looking for one similar for so long!
    This post has made me feel so Christmassy!
    http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, I love your hair!!!!!!!!!!! And you sweet doggy :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair is ace! And I've been looking for a leather skirt everywhere - I'll have to check Primark! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the leatehr skirt it is absoloutly stunning :) i WANT IT :) your blog is amazing I LOVE IT xxx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe