Floral Kimono Dress

12:41





Dress - River Island
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

First of all, I hope you're not too bored of my Santorini posts yet as there are still a few more to come, I think I am subconsciously dragging out these posts as long as possible so I can relive all the amazing memories that were made there, ha ha!  Secondly, please excuse my post pool hair in these photos, it is a state!

When I was packing for Santorini I was in two minds about what to take with me, with it being so early on in the season hot weather was not guaranteed.  So when I saw this dress in River Island it seemed like the perfect fit for my holiday.  It is made of a crepe like material making it a little bit thicker and the longer kimono style sleeves would keep the chill off my arms.  Luckily for us though the weather was hot and sunny everyday with barely a cloud in the sky and still I was glad I had bought this dress.  As the day of the wedding I was so preoccupied with other things... helping the bride to get ready, doing her hair, getting myself ready etc. that putting suncream on completely slipped my mind.  Luckily my bridesmaid dress covered most of me apart from the low back that left me feeling a little sore and red.  Making this dress the perfect cover up for the next day, the relaxed kimono style of this dress makes it so lightweight and comfy.  It sheltered my burnt back from the sun and didn't rub on it all.  I really love the floral print on this dress and I think it is so versatile too, just add some heels and jewellery and you're ready for a night out.  They also do a yellow version which is super pretty and I'm trying to get my hands on in my size as I think these style dresses are so easy to wear.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Aaw, bless you! I've had a few sunburns from times that I've just fallen asleep and slowly baked in the sun! I really love your kimono dress, it's very pretty and the pattern is lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful dress! The style & print are gorgeous, and I don't blame you for picking the yellow one up too! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so cute!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, loving the print :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah no, sorry you got sunburnt! Your dress is gorgeous, I think River Island do really good summer dresses in such nice materials! The only problem I've found is that they tend to shrink a bit in the wash :( x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking truly beautiful Sadie! Your dress is so very dreamy and fits perfectly against the backdrop of Santorini. The kimono style gives it such a pretty twist too, a real unique piece! The shoes are stunners too, I'm in love with that kind of style, so beach ready. So sorry you got sunburnt, I hope you feel better now babe and the worst of it has passed, it can hurt like hell! :( Definitely far from bored of your stunning Santorini shots, if anything I can't wait to see more! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress looks amazing on you, lovely print!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this pretty floral dress and its so perfect for a Summer vacartion! It suits you very well :)
    xx
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe