Friday Favourites: Winter Coats15:03
1. Grey Leather-Look and Faux Suede Jacket, £100 - River Island
2. Dark Green Premium Belted Trench Coat, £100 - River Island
3. Suede Sheepskin Coat, £180 - Oasis
4. Khaki Wool-Blend Faux Fur Winter Coat, £95 - River Island
5. The Military Coat, £130 - Oasis
6. Houndstooth Cape, £89.99 - Zara
7. Wool Blend Faux Fur Hybrid Coat, £89 - Topshop
8. Faux Fur Collar Neat Cape, £89 - Topshop
If you're anything like me, as soon as the winter weather hits all you want to do is stay indoors by the fire tucked up under nice woolly blanket with a big mug of hot chocolate. The thought of going outside where it's wet and cold fills me with dismay but the one thing that does make it more bearable is the thought of getting to wear your new winter coat. As much as I hate winter I always get a little bit excited as my favourite things to shop for have always been coats and boots, two major winter wardrobe staples. Ever since the clocks went back and the days have gotten darker and colder I have found myself browsing the coat section more and more. So for my Friday Favourites today I have a selection of my favourites from the high street right now. From my selection above I think it's pretty obvious that I'm digging a fur collar and I'm loving the dark wintery colours, especially that dark forest green. Capes are also a huge trend this winter, and I'm loving the two that I've selected here, but I always wonder how I would keep my arms warm?!
Which is your favourite? Are there any coats that you've got you're eye on for this winter?!