Christmas Gift Guide... For Her19:38
1. Sleek Make Up Silver Gift Box, £25 from Superdrug - This Sleek gift box contains a mascara, lip gloss, brow kit, eyeshadow palette and an eye and cheek palette. It is currently reduced from £40 to £25 at Superdrug and would make a beautiful gift for any makeup lover.
2. Deer Print Pyjamas, £25 and Cosy Bunny Print Pyjamas, £25 both from Next - I think pyjamas make a great Christmas gift, who doesn't like to get all snuggled up by the fire on a cold and dark winter night in a nice set of pyjamas? Next is one of my favourite places to shop for nightwear and I'm loving their woodland themed collection this winter.
3. Soap & Glory Belle Of The Ball, £12 from Boots - I love how this Soap & Glory gift set looks like a giant girly bauble and what girl doesn't love a good pamper? This set contains some of their Smoothie Star range including two of my favourites; Hand Food and Breakfast Scrub.
4. Classic Christmas Sleekster, £22 from Hotel Chocolat - I absolutely love Hotel Chocolat chocolates and this box of Christmas inspired flavours such as Mulled Wine, Mice Pie Brownie and Brandy Butter would make a great gift for any chocolate lover.
5. 70's Saddle Bag, £20.30 from Accessorize - One of my first stops when looking for Christmas gifts is Accessorize they always have a great selection of bags and jewellery. I tend to buy a bag as a gift for someone every year because what girl couldn't do with another bag? It will always go to good use.
6. Christmas Melt Warmer Gift Set, £18.99 and Twelve Melts Tube Gift Set, £15.99 from Yankee Candle - I'm obsessed with Yankee Candle's Christmas scents and would be thrilled to receive any of them at Christmas. This little Christmas warmer gift set is so lovely and comes with a beautiful little warmer covered in snowflakes and reindeer and 3 christmas melts. I think the melts are great for someone like me who likes a change of scent rather than burning their way through a whole candle, which makes this tube of christmas melts the perfect gift.
7. Candy Cane Necklace Gift Card, £16 and Gingerbread Man Necklace Gift Card, £16 from Johnny Loves Rosie - These little Christmas themed necklaces are so cute and make a lovely little gift or stocking filler.
8. Brown Bunny Ballerina Slippers, £12 from Next - Another gift you can't go wrong with in my opinion is slippers. Everyone needs a good pair of slippers in the winter and this little bunny pair from Next are just adorable and inexpensive.
9. Silver Foil Print Beanie, £16 from Topshop - Woolly hats always make a great gift for Christmas and this one ticks all the boxes with its fluffy pom pom and Christmas sparkle.