Friday Favourites: London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2016

20:46

Gareth Pugh

I absolutely loved Gareth Pugh's structured looks, so ladylike and glamorous.  The whole thing had a very forties feel to me with the hair and bold lips, although a slight creepiness was added with select models wearing Hannibal Lecter masks.

Roksanda

I just had to include Roksanda mainly because of this gorgeous tan coat with it's amazing fur collar and navy tie.  The whole look is perfectly put together right up to the navy frilled silk sleeves poking through at the cuffs.

Alexander McQueen

I've always loved Alexander McQueen as it has always had a fantastical feel to it, but since Sarah Burton took the helm it has had a much more feminine feel to it too and this collection was no exception.  There were sheer cut out dresses with butterfly, unicorn and moon and star prints, leather dresses with embroidered butterflies... everywhere you looked the clothes were adorned with beautiful butterflies.

Mother Of Pearl

I love floral prints and think these ones from Mother Of Pearl were so pretty and I'm really loving the style of that cream jumper.

Temperley

As you may have seen in my New York Fashion Week Favourites it was hinted that the pussy bow blouse would be making a serious comeback next winter and at London Fashion Week Temperley reaffirmed this with these amazing frill sleeved pussy bow blouses.  I will definitely be keeping an eye open for a high street version of these next winter.

Which was your favourite show from London Fashion Week?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are all such beautiful looks! I'm loving the lavender here :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are loads of collections, which I think are great this season! Personally, I love Gareth's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Roksanda! So beautiful and romantic x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe