Boohoo is a brand that I've always been aware of but never really paid too much notice to. Recently I have seen more and more of it, whether it be on other people's blogs, TV ads or instagram and have found certain items catching my eye, and seeing as it is so affordable have been having a little browse. Here are just a few of my favourites...
1. Boutique Zoe Bonded Suedette Biker Jacket, £35 - I have been wanting a suede jacket for a while and have been waiting for the weather to get a little bit warmer. I love the style of this biker jacket with it's added little details such as the belt and the press stud epaulettes. Then this next bit is where I'm a little reluctant to place an order, as first of all this jacket is described as khaki but looks more of a tan colour in this product image and then on the model it has more of a hint of green to it, so I'm not actually sure what colour it would be when it arrived.
2. Skye Sling Back Ghillie Flat, £20 - Now Spring is finally on it's way I'm hoping I won't have to be keeping my feet so warm in big woolly socks and boots. As much as I love boots and have a couple of summer appropriate pairs I can't wait to start wearing pretty little flats like these again. I'm loving the way they tie with the little tassels on the end and the gold detailing on the heel adds that little something extra.
3. Nicole Crochet Tassel Top, £18 - This top is one of my favourites. I don't know if it's all the Coachella style I've been seeing over the last couple of weeks but it instantly reminded me of that festival style with the fringing and crochet detail. I think this top would be so versatile, worn with skinny jeans or denim cut-offs when the weather is a bit warmer, it would even make a great cover up on the beach if I had a holiday booked.
4. Honey Monochrome Stripe Woven Culottes, £15 - Two trends I have been loving recently and want to try and incorporate into my wardrobe this spring is stripes and culottes. I'm loving stripes at the moment and anything stripy seems to catch my eye, but I have especially been on the lookout for a pair of wide legged striped trousers that don't look like a pair of pyjama bottoms. I thought maybe a culotte pair would remedy that problem and they look great on the model but I am still a little bit worried that I'd be too short to pull them off. For £15 though I am very tempted to give them a try.
5. Clara Corded Lace Insert Smock Dress, £20 - This little white dress is the perfect little spring dress to me, the white will brighten up my wardrobe but the long sleeves make it ideal for the colder days (which we're still having here in England, snow in April anyone?!) You can't really see the detail very well on this picture but if you click the link you can see on the website that it has a lovely lace detail over the shoulders and a tie with a pretty frilly neck.
6. Millie Woven Stripe Off The Shoulder Top, £14 - As I mentioned earlier I have been loving stripes recently so obviously this top also caught my eye and off the shoulder tops are popping up everywhere at the moment. I think they look great simply paired with some jeans or tucked into a high waist skirt for a more girly and dressier look.
What have you been loving recently? Have you ordered from Boohoo before? I'm seriously considering ordering a few of these and I would love to know your experiences shopping with them on their quality and sizing.