November Nights

21:03






 Lace Up Kimono - New Look
Vest - Primark
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - New Look

I can't believe it's November already, so much has happened in the last month that the blog has had to take a backseat but I'm hoping to be back regularly blogging very soon and I can't wait to share with you all what's been happening.  It'll be Christmas before we know it and I can't wait, but I have lots of exciting things coming up before then, *cough cough* Disneyland!!!  It is only 18 days away now and I am getting more excited and anxious by the day.  It's going to be a huge test for my anxiety but one I can't wait to take and, that I hope more than anything, will be successful.  As excited as I am for it to be winter and Christmas I am not enjoying the freezing cold weather, especially as I am on a spending ban and can't go out to fill my wardrobe with chunky knits and winter coats.  This makes me a little sad as they are one of my favourite things to shop for but it'll all be worth it, you'll see.  I am going to be spending the rest of the winter trying to find ways to rework the wardrobe I already have, so if you have any tips please do share.

I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago before the temperatures dropped too much and I could bare to still go outside without a coat on.  I can't see that happening anymore, it's getting way too cold.  I didn't realise until I started listing my outfit that pretty much the whole outfit is from New Look.  The lace up kimono I bought at the end of summer in the sale for a bargain of £12 to add a bit of colour to my wardrobe and I thought it'd make a great transitional piece for the winter too.  As it gets colder I will be swapping the vest for a roll neck I think.  I just love kimonos, they are great for adding a bit more interest to a simple outfit and the fact that this one ties at the waist makes it so flattering too.  I could only find it on the website in tall but if you're short like me but love the style and print they have a cute little dress version too.  The jeans are one of my favourites too, they are the India jeans and they are so comfortable and one of the few pairs that I don't have to roll up for my stubby little legs, they are the perfect length!  

I'm going to try my hardest to blog more regularly but these dark days are killing me.  It's so hard to find good lighting to take pictures, especially now I can't take them outside as much, and as soon as it hits 4.30pm and starts getting dark all I want to do is put my pyjamas on and climb under a blanket.  I'm trying to keep myself motivated with exercise and yoga though, which is sometimes hard to get up and do but once I do I feel much better and it warms me right up too which is an added bonus because boy do I feel the cold!  It's much more tempting to curl up with a hot chocolate and watch Stranger Things, or at the moment I'm trying to catch up on American Horror Story.  I've just started Freak Show... how scary is Twisty?!!  Definitely not a fan of clowns!

How do you keep yourself motivated and not wanting to hibernate all winter?


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe