Keeping It Casual

20:35






Dress - New Look
Jacket - New Look
Backpack - New Look
Shoes - Pandora's Box

Well, I guess by the looks of this outfit you could say I like New Look! Ha ha!  I never realised until I started listing the items in this outfit that they are all pretty much from New Look.  I have to admit that I do love a good rummage through a New Look sale as they are pretty good at slashing their prices.  I got both this dress and womens denim jacket in the sale last year and they are both still going strong.  They are both just really comfy to wear and make up the perfect casual outfit when you're not doing anything special.  The dress is just super easy to chuck on when you're in a hurry and surprisingly warm.  I love the lace hem on it too, little details like this always add that little bit extra to simple outfits.  

Recently this backpack has become a staple bag for me.  It is so roomy and, after years of hating pink, I've really become a fan of this pastel pink colour.  It is surprisingly easy to co-ordinate with other colours and just adds a nice little hint of colour without being to in your face.  The size is what really makes it my favourite though.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds bags like this handy when I don't want to pay the carrier bag charge for a can of deodorant, am I?!

The shoes have to be my favourite part of this outfit though.  I bought them for my trip to Disneyland and have been pretty much living in them ever since.  What can make a pair of white hi-tops any better than my good pals Mickey and Minnie?!  I just love them and as they are only printed on the tongue of the shoe they're not too much, making them the perfect subtle way to show your love for Disney.  I'm not going to lie though, I would probably still buy them if the Mickey and Minnie print was all over them.  

What do you like to wear when you're keeping it casual?


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe