A Lot Of Jumpsuit Love

18:11






Jumpsuit - Asos
T-shirt - New Look
Sandals - New Look

I had a £20 voucher for Asos leftover from my birthday, which was all the way back in April, how I managed to go that long without spending it I have no idea!  Anyway when I saw that the sale had started I thought I'd have a look through and see what I could get with my voucher.  There were a few dresses that I liked but it was this jumpsuit that really caught my eye.  It looked perfect for all the sunny weather that we were having, which has disappeared slightly now, and I knew I'd find a way to transition it into my autumn wardrobe.  The best part; it's reduced from £35 to £14, less than half price!

Unfortunately the sun seemed to have disappeared by the time my Asos order arrived, so it was a little chilly to wear on it's own.  So I tried layering it over a simple black tee and I actually quite like it.  It adds a little more contrast and makes the black floral print pop out that little bit more.  This is what I love about jumpsuits, they are so easy to wear but just make it look like you've put that little bit more effort in than you actually have.  It's also super comfy and how cute are those little tassels on the bottom?

I also bought a playsuit in the Asos sale, so I am hoping the sun makes a reappearance before the end of summer (especially as I am going on holiday next week) and I get to wear it.  Did you pick up any bargains in the Asos summer sale?


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That's a gorgeous jumpsuit, and I love how you've styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral print jumpsuit looks wonderful styled with the contrasting black New Look T-shirt! I love the floral print, tie front and pom pom trim of the Asos jumpsuit - you look fabulous wearing it!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe