Soul Searching

12:28





Jacket - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Suede Leggings - Primark
Boots - Office

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post, or a post at all for that matter, but I thought I'd take advantage of the nice weather and take a few photos in one of my Christmas sale purchases.  I got this oversized blazer out of the New Look sale where it was reduced from £39.99 to £12!!  Such a bargain that I just couldn't leave behind and I love how thick it is, so it is a lot warmer than your average blazer, which is perfect for the unpredictable English weather.  I also love the faux leather detailing on the pockets and collar, and the monochromatic black and white means it will go with pretty much anything.  So, a great all rounder for £12!

Whilst I have been taking a little blogging break I have done a lot of soul searching, as I have not entirely been feeling confident within myself and I think that would have resonated on here had I posted.  I know we all get those times where we have "ugly" days and feel unhappy with whatever we wear or how we look, and it may be a little late for new year's resolutions, but I have decided that it is time to get fit and healthy and learn to be happy with myself and who I am.  It's not very often that I share my personal feelings on here, but I thought in a way sharing this would help keep me motivated to stay on track.  Now I'm in no way saying this is going to change my blog into a health freak fitness blog but there may be the odd post from time to time to keep me motivated and I feel the need for a slight blog overhaul.  I don't want to change it too much because the reason I started this blog is for my love of fashion.  But not being completely body confident has resulted in a lack of outfit posts, as I am just not always happy with the outcome, so rather than days of radio silence I would like to include a lot more product reviews and general fashion findings.  I am so grateful for all my followers and hope you continue to do so whilst I find myself again.  Also, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see more of here on my blog feel free to let me know in the comments.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. This is a really cute look! Love the jacket!
    I am hosting a firmoo giveaway on my blog, come along if you like :)!
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket, it's good to see you posting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look , i like your jacket!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, take advantage of that lovly weather dear. i totaly love this cute outfit!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit! I love your blouse!

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit!
    Xo,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the top, it's oh so pretty! <3

    Really admire you for putting your thoughts down and having the courage to be honest, for all it's worth I think you look beautiful and I wish you all the luck in the world with your goals and plans!

    Sophie xo soinspo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your jacket is lovely! Sorry you've been feeling a bit down lately, I think you always look fab though! But it's always good to feel healthy, good luck with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coat is a beautiful classic and love the chic blouse with it. Wishing you a wonderful weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing wrong with trying to better yourself, but know that you already look great and are very beautiful ;)

    I personally love lifestyle blogs, where I can find a little bit of everything, some fashion, some beauty, and some "life" stuff ;)

    Paula
    thirteenthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your style, the jacket is awesome!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe