A Little H&M

17:03








Jacket - Dorothy Perkins
Shirt - H&M
Trousers - Topshop
Boots - Office
Bag - H&M

I have to admit that I've never been a big shopper at H&M, I tend to struggle with their sizing and will end up coming out with stuff in all different sizes.  So I don't really like to order online because I'm never sure what size to order and there's not a store in my town, but recently a large store opened nearby and I've started to shop there a lot more.  The most recent things I have got from there is this shirt and bag.  The shirt was really reasonably priced at £12.99 and I really like the print, it goes with anything.  The bag is one of my favourites and I use it pretty much daily.  I like fairly simple bags like this that are neutral and go with everything so I'm not having to empty everything out and swap it for another bag all the time.  For £29.99 it is really good quality and very sturdy.  I also like how roomy it is with it's different compartments so I can keep things separate, I like a big bag to keep all my stuff in.  It is still available online here and I've got my eye on a few others including this one and this one.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lovely chic outfit, your lipstick finishes it off so well! Also, how cute is your dog?!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love H&M but I agree with you, the sizing is all over the place! I love your lipstick too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I agree with you about their sizing - it's so strange isn't it?! Really drives me mad! Aaw, photobombed by a cute dog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that bag, it looks so perfect for spring and such a good price too :)
    Love Holly x

    www.style-revive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that H&M top! Too cute!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I shop way too much at H&M... :D I think you made a great decision buying this blouse and bag. Both are really pretty and the prices are good! I especially like the blouse (I am just a huge bliouse lover) but I could also really use a big bag like the one you have. So you say the quality is good? Maybe I shoudl give it a try... :)
    I hope you are having a wonderful week so far :)
    xx
    Larissa
    http://cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Dear! You are so sweet with this hair bun!

    www.sezence.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely gorgeous - beautiful photos! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe