Under The Weather

20:15





Dress - New Look
Hat - Primark
Bag - Primark

I was hoping to kickstart the new year with lots of new content and a new outlook on blogging.  Although I feel like I have failed slightly, I have succeeded in accepting that sometimes things get in the way and not making myself feel bad about not doing what I had originally planned.  I talked about my goals for this year in my last post but one I should probably have mentioned is being a bit less of a perfectionist and not feeling like a failure if things don't go to plan.  I have been feeling a bit under the weather with a cold since just before the New Year and have tried really hard to keep going and working on my therapy to get out and about, but yesterday I had to give in.  I thought I was feeling a bit better and decided to start my new workout plan and 15 minutes in I was nearly blacking out, being sick and hyperventilating.  Needless to say my body was not ready to exercise and as disappointed as I was that I had to stop halfway through, I remembered my aim to be more positive this year and rather than beating myself up about it I praised myself for attempting to even exercise even though I was feeling ill.  I then took my first mammoth three and a half hour nap in years.  This is how I knew my body was telling me that I need to rest because I have never been able to nap properly for the last 10 years!!  Therefore my plan to take blog pictures went out the window, but I decided to take some time to rest and they can be done later in the week.

Instead I've decided to share with you the outfit I wore to Chatsworth Christmas Market.  The coat was an early Christmas present from my mum and dad and I absolutely adore it!!  It is so warm with its fur lining and I love the mix of texture with the leather, suede and fur.  It was the perfect coat for the cold market.  Ordinarily I probably wouldn't have paired it with these sexy green wellies but the car park is always so muddy they advise that you wear wellies, but oh well they probably add a bit of colour to what would have probably been an all black outfit, ha ha!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I actually really like the wellies, I never nap either so when I do need one I know it is definitely my body telling me to slow down, napping wins over blogging everyday :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the coat Sadie, it was made for your stunning self! I was eyeing it up a while back myself but I'm broke as a joke this season haha. Like you I love the mix of textures, it makes for such a stand out piece. So beaut!

    You're doing so amazingly well lovely, to say I'm proud of you would be a massive understatement :) I think you're smashing your goals and I'm so glad you got a chance to get some rest, you deserve it. Hope 2017 is all the magical for you girlie, you deserve it <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coat looks so warm, it looks really nice on you! I know it's easier said then done, but try not to worry, you're still getting content out, but it's okay to take it at your own pace :) I say the say thing every year, that I'm going to work on getting content out regularly, then I take a massive break when I'm hit with exams! Hope your cold clears up quickly! :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling brighter soon lovely! I love the outfit, you look so cool - wellies included! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, hope you're feeling better soon - seems to me like you're a lot more motivated with goals than me! Also really liking the different textures of that coat <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so gorgeous! I love your coat!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is wonderful! Looks cozy and chic ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe