Brighter Days Are Coming

23:47





Jacket - New Look
Top - Primark
Culottes - New Look
Shoes - Zalando
Bag - New Look

As tired as I am right now my head is too busy and won't let me go to sleep, so I have decided to be a bit productive with my time and share an outfit from my little trip away that I told you all about in my last post.  It was a lovely sunny day so we decided to take a trip to the seaside.  The beach has always been one of my favourite places to go, there's just something about being on the beach, feeling the sand on my feet and the waves crashing against the shore that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  That being said I intended to take these shots on the beach now that I have finally battled my anxiety enough to make the trip there.  Sadly, as sunny as it was, it was super windy (hence why my hair looks such a flat windswept mess!), the kind of wind that completely takes your breath away when it blows in your face, so there was no way that was happening.  We decided to visit the seal sanctuary just a short walk from the beach (which I will talk about more in another post that I want to do about all the things I did on my trip and how I managed my anxiety) and in there there was this lovely warm tropical greenhouse that was perfect for taking pictures without all my hair covering my face!

This more relaxed look has become one of my go-to styles recently.  It's just so comfy to wear and I'm really into the more laid-back look recently.  The rose gold Converse I got for Christmas and I have practically been living in them since, they go with pretty much everything and add that touch of sparkle to casual outfits like this.  I have linked them above and if you're quick they currently have 20% off and they are worth every penny!  After having a wardrobe of nearly all black and white for years now I have a new found love for pink, especially this kind of blush colour.  I'm really loving the combination of it with faded denim, so couldn't be happier when I spotted this oversized denim jacket in the sale for £18!  

I'm so happier that the sunnier days are coming and I can start wearing outfits like this.  As much as I love winter and coats and boots, I feel like I can play around a lot more with my style when it's a bit warmer, which is all part of the fun of fashion for me.

What's your go-to style at the moment?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love love love these pictures! The muted tones are perfect, especially love the dusky pink trousers. Also a massive fan of the sunglasses - super chic <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe