Sundresses For Women

12:54

Rosegal sundresses

I was recently introduced to the website Rosegal and after the being pleasantly surprised with my last online experience I thought I'd have a browse of their sundresses for women.  I'm sure I've mentioned this before on my blog but I really begrudge spending much on my summer wardrobe as we get so little sun here in rainy England, but whenever we do get the odd sunny day I find myself wishing I had more sundresses.  This is where online stores like Rosegal come in handy as they have some lovely dresses and they're all super affordable.  Every single one of the dresses above are around £20 or under!!  I absolutely love that last little blue off the shoulder number with the embroidered flowers and it is only £16.11!!  Bargain!!!  Another one of my favourites is the pretty red floral dress, I love the back detail, and it comes in even cheaper at £13.36!  I'm very tempted to make a cheeky little order for those days when the sun actually decides to show it's face and I find myself with nothing to wear.

 shop the sale

If you're looking to add something to your summer wardrobe and don't want to spend a fortune I'd definitely recommend checking them out.  You can also use the code RGEN for an extra 10% off and grab yourself even more of a bargain.


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe