A Pretty Little Package

14:18


I recently posted a wishlist of some very pretty and affordable items from Zaful and they were kind enough to send me a couple of items to try.  The parcel arrived pretty quickly and came nicely packaged in these Zaful ziplock bags.  I was really pleasantly surprised when I received these items because my previous experiences with these online stores has not been so great; poor quality, long delivery wait, badly made, sizing errors etc.  These items however, both costing under $15 were great quality for the price, not at all the cheap flimsy material I was expecting.  They also have a pretty good sizing chart to help you decide on the size you need.  I am a size 8/10 and got the playsuit in an L and the co-ord in an M and they both fit fine, but just shows that there's a variation in sizing so be sure to check the chart before you order.


Unfortunately it has rained nearly every single day since I received this parcel and so haven't been able to get much wear out of them yet or any decent outfit shots.  But I just wanted to share a couple with you so you can see how they fit and how good the quality is.  The first item I was sent was a lovely navy floral playsuit, it fits lovely and has a nice criss cross detailing on the back.  The only criticism I have for this item is that I'd like it to be slightly longer.  I'm only 5'3" and it is very short on me, this may be fine for others but I'm not a big fan of my short stumpy legs so prefer things to be slightly longer.  It is still very wearable though and due to the colours I think this will make a great transitional piece for autumn with a roll neck underneath and a pair of tights.  The second item I was sent was a pretty little co-ord that I actually featured in my wishlist.  It is made up of a little white crop top and shorts in a floral print with frill detailing.  I love this little co-ord, it just screams summer to me, now I just wish we had the sunshine to go with it!

I am really impressed with my first shopping experience with Zaful and if you too would like to give them a try be sure to check out the rest of their pretty playsuits and use the code ZFEN01 for a surprise discount.


Follow me on Bloglovin'
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These playsuits are so cute Sadie! I'm always skeptical about these online stores too but these look really good quality x

    What Josie Did Next

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe