Brandon Flowers still has Killer style

01:59


I must admit that I felt a slight drop in my stomach when I heard my favourite frontman was putting out a solo album. I not only adore The Killers music but also their ever-changing style that seems to come with every album release. From fresh-faced with a touch of "guyliner", to tuxedo jackets with feathered shoulders, Brandon Flowers can carry every single style he wears that many others would probably get ridiculed for. I knew that with his new solo project would come a new style... and I am LOVING it!! He seems to have a more laidback look that oozes sex appeal. Another job well done Brandon.

(Photos: brandonflowersmusic)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe