Palazzo Pants... To Wear Or Not To Wear?

21:16


Palazzo pants were all over the catwalks for Spring/Summer 2011, and I fell in love with them instantly. They look so comfy and feminine in pretty summer colours and florals. Now Spring is fast approaching palazzo pants are starting to pop up all over the high street, but as I am only a short 5'3" I'm not sure if I can get away with wearing them. I always imagine them on super long legs, flowing nicely around the ankles, not drowning the wearer and dragging along the floor. Guess I'll have to try a pair and see just how much my legs drown in them.

Here are a few of my favourites available on the high street...

Palazzo

Nutmeg Palazzo Trousers - Dorothy Perkins £32
Influence Floral Palazzo Trousers - Bank Fashion £29.99
Tobacco Pleated Wide Leg Trousers - Topshop £48
Olive Palazzo Pants - ASOS £40


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe