Friday Favourites: Suede

20:52

In a bid to get back into regular blogging I have decided to do a regular feature each week (not making any promises, but I am hoping to make it weekly) which I am calling my Friday Favourites.  The post will feature whatever I have been loving that week and things I am lusting after whether it be fashion, beauty, food and drink, books or places.

My first Friday Favourites post is dedicated to all things suede.  It is a trend that I have really been loving recently and am glad to see it sticking around for winter.

Suede
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

I love the texture of suede it is just so soft and has a kind of luxurious feel to it.  I also love the 70's boho vibe the fringed pieces add to an outfit.  I usually think of suede as a winter material, mainly due to all the dark tan and black pieces but I love how it has been updated for summer in paler colours like this mint green Topshop skirt and the denim blue dress from Boohoo, which is a bargain at £18.  I'm really tempted by that one!

What do you think of Suede?  Is it a trend that you'll be carrying over to winter with you?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love suede but I don't have any clothing items made of it! I like it best on shoes but they can be a massive pain to keep clean x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe