Riley The Model Pup

21:00

I had quite a few posts planned for this weekend with all my new goodies, some of which I still need to photograph to put on here.  I was going to do it days ago but I was hit full force with the dreaded cold, so I've hardly left my bed except to go to the cinema with my friend on her birthday.  We went to see American Pie: The Reunion, it was great.  I'd forgotten how much I loved Stifler and the gang.  So with a nose like Rudolph and my room turned into a nurses station (maybe a tad dramatic), with boxes of tissues, strepsils, cough sweets and extra strong Halls strewn around my room I just don't have the energy to tidy it to take pictures.  So, I decided to share some pictures on here that I wasn't planning to because their neither fashion or beauty related.  Then I decided why not because, I may be bias, but Riley is a real beauty.  Sorry if it's a bit photo heavy but it was to hard to choose and this isn't even all of them.









My cousin's girlfriend Sarah has very recently set up her own photography business, so I thought I would take the opportunity to get a few photos of my little baby boy.  She is starting to build up a great portfolio and the fact that she has a mobile studio means you can have the pictures taken in the comfort of your own home.  Be sure to check out her facebook page here to see some more of her great work.

Hope you've all had a great Bank Holiday Weekend x


You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. He's so cute! Love your outfit and hair color!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to steal Riley! OMFG, freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He s definitely a great model! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog,really love it ♥
    following you now.
    mind to follow back my blog?thanks


    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so badly wanna see American Pie! These photos are gorgeous, Riley is adorable and you look great in these too! They're such nice photos to keep forever and don't worry I'm a bit crazy over my dog too haha.
    Thanks so much for your comment on my uni post, it really reassured me because I have been feeling a bit like this :/ over the whole thing haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pics so much!!! very cute:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what super cute pictures! I love your hair!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the photos, cute dog :)
    I'm your new follower, mind to follow back? thank you :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful piczures and your puppy is soo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a lassie!!

    --CUTE-- hair colour!!

    Be sure to drop by Our Beauty Philosophy

    ReplyDelete
  12. :O Riley is beautiful! Love the pictures :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dog is sooo lovely!!!
    and I like your pink hair, is amazing! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. SOOO STINKIN' CUTE! I love the last picture, thats my absolutely favorite. SO ADORABLE! And your hair is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Soooo cute! I loved lassie so much as a child and always wanted a dog just like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww± This is such a cute blog post! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my god he's gorgeous! your hair is amazing too!
    Hannah xo
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are gorgeous and how beautiful is your dog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. he's so cute! great pictures! I love your blog, maybe we could follow each other ?

    Much love!
    xxx
    dutch-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely post!! adorable dog and very nice pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe