A Box Of E.L.F Goodies

11:19

A couple of weeks ago I entered a competition to win some E.L.F goodies, so you can imagine my excitement when I found out that I had won and this box landed on my doorstep.



I really cannot express how much I love this Everyday Basics eyeshadow collection.  The colours are so wearable, I don't think that there is a single shadow in it that I wouldn't wear.  I also couldn't wait to try out the brushes as I did a post on some new make up brushes a couple of weeks ago and wasn't completely happy with the eyeshadow brushes and felt that they were too thin.  I absolutely love the eyeshadow brush in this set.  It is lovely and fluffy and applies the eyeshadow so nicely.  All of the brushes are really good quality and I know I got them for free but I really would spend my money on them.  They are so affordable and soft.  If I had to pick my favourite brushes from this set it would have to be the eyeshadow brush and the big Flawless Total Face Brush.  I love them.  I'm not really one for bling so this Tool Kit is not something I would normally have bought but is a nice little kit for someone who does.

The prize also included this Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter and the 6 in 1 Beauty on the Go palette.  The concealer and highlighter I love and will definitely be something I will repurchase when it runs out.  I was sent the medium which is a little bit dark for my skin but blends so well that you can barely even notice.  The highlighter is a lovely pearlescent white and again blends into the skin really nicely.  The Beauty on the Go palette I haven't really used yet because I've been so obsessed with the Everyday Basics eyeshadows, but I will do soon as I go on holiday in a few days and this will be easier to take.  Each palette contains 10 eyeshadows, 2 lip glosses and a blush/bronzer.  Then it comes with a case including a long length mirror, which I love because I find a lot of mirrors in palettes hard to use as they are too small but this is just the right size.  There is also a good mix of colours in each palette that could easily take you from day to night.

I will do a full review and swatches on the palettes when I get back from my holiday or even before if I have the time.  If you haven't tried any E.L.F products yet I would highly recommend giving them a try and for the price you can't really go wrong, and if you have let me know what your favourite E.L.F product is in the comments.

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. wow it really looks like you picked up some great products!

    xx rae

    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab prize! Looks like you got some gorgeous goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting! i've got a few elf products that i adore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you got some great stuff, i really want the concealer and highlighter! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world i am really impress your work Stay Blessings On your Work...God Bless You.
    olympic park cycling 2012 london
    cheap mountain bikes london
    secondhand bikes london

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set. Thank you for stopping by and following. I'm your new follower. :) Hope to see you soon.

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing prize! Lucky you xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so jealous of you getting all that wonderful make up sent to you! You are going to pretty much be stocked up for months! Make sure you do reviews soon would love to see how they all look on the skin and have a LOVELY holiday!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing!! I love the eyelash curlers omg.

    You have a lovely blog!! would you like to follow each other?
    Xxx Jess

    http://bittersweetsymphonyyy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! You are so lucky! Love them all!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    http://thenotebookofafashionlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the colour of that polish. screams summer, now lets hope for the sun! D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe