Weekly Wanted - AX Paris

20:49

Ax Paris

Today I wore my new yellow crochet waist AX Paris dress, (which I will do a proper outfit post of tomorrow) so thought I'd do my weekly wanted post from there this week.  I've seen this shell playsuit a few times and I think it just looks so lovely on and instantly makes me think of holidays.  My favourite of all has to be the floral peplum dress though, it is so pretty and perfect for the lovely sunshine where getting at the minute.

I'm off to rub some aftersun onto my pink arms and legs and eat an ice lolly.  Hope you are all having a lovely sunny weekend.

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. That peplum dress is gorgeous! I also love the skull shirt and the slippers! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shell print!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress on the right! So lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great picks! I love Ax Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks! I like the prints.

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that peplum dress & the pretty peachy kicks. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that flower dress! :)

    I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
    Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

    ♥,
    Minna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those heels are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of the shoes!
    great choice

    xx claude//imaginetheswallows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shell print! The floral peplum dress looks gorgeous too and perfect for summer :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing !! Love everything!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe