Wildfox Vs. Sheinside

23:17

Wildfox
Sheinside
I only discovered Sheinside fairly recently, and as they are offering 15% off on their website and have free delivery, I thought I'd take a look. As a huge Wildfox fan I began to notice, as I was browsing, that Sheinside have several items that could easily be mistaken for Wildfox goods at a fraction of the price. Upon closer inspection I noticed that some of the pictures are actual Wildfox items. I don't know if they have just done this for reference or what, but now I'm a little confused as to what the actual items would be like if I were to order them. As much as I'd love an original Wildfox my bank account isn't a very big fan of their prices, so I'm very tempted to get one of these copycat jumpers, especially the mermaid one.

Have you ordered anything from Sheinside before?  Do you think the jumper will come as seen in the picture?

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Hm, that is very strange. Maybe they were too lazy to put a picture of their own item that was extremely similar? Or they possibly buy from the same wholesaler and Wildfox just quadruples the price? I hope what you ordered comes just as you planned it to! Copycat brands are okay in my eyes, as long as they don't lie about their stuff.

    I'm loving their handbags. I think I might just snag one. thanks for sharing the site!!

    -Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am huge fan of Wildfox, but of course not their prices. I love the Wildfox design/style, but their clothing isn't the greatest. I have few tshirts, the martial is alright, nothing special. I don't understand why they are so much. I am going to check out Sheinside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you now :D
    mind to follow back? :)

    xx,
    http://www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Sheinside before but their stuff looks gorgeous! Would love to know what their stuff's like if you order anything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I have shoes and a cape and they are exactly as you see them in the pictures!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greate and cute blog!:) i follow you :) invite to me and I hope you follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love wildfox!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog!You are really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it's a good website. Love your pieces here! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Wildfox! I'm going to check out Sheinside, thanks for sharing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love wildfox! there things can be expensive though thats the only down fall!

    http://myheadandwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo I love wildfox - my purse just isn't so keen on the prices! Definitely checking this out! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen sheinside before but thanks for sharing, I don't think my bank balance could cope with wildfox either

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey hun,

    Lovley blog you have here!

    I love Wildfox! =]

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe