Holiday

16:47

Just thought I'd do a quick post before I leave for my holiday.  I'm off to Norfolk for a week, so I hope the sunshine reappears.  I was planning to post whilst I was away but I've just found out that the cottage we're staying in doesn't have internet.  Boooo!  I was going to do an outfit post but as usual I left packing to the last minute and don't have time to beautify myself.  So instead I am going to show you my holiday nails and what the lovely postman delivered to my door last weekend.

Model's Own - Tropical Sun

After Indian Ocean this is one of my favourite Model's Own polish from the Beetlejuice collection.  I love the pink, peach and gold tones to it and is a lovely colour summer.  It is actually a bit brighter in real life than it shows up on this picture.  Here's to hoping it encourages the sun to come back out.

Now this next purchase I could barely contain my excitement about when the postman rang the doorbell.  I have been lusting after this so long and it has put me on a strict shopping ban, but it is so worth it!
Can you guess what it is yet?...



Yes I finally got my hands on the Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Watch and to say I'm in love with it is an understatement.  It came last Saturday so I had to wait until Monday until I could take it to be sized, which was torture.  It has not left my wrist for the last couple of days and I spend way more time staring at my wrist than I should.



Hope you all have a lovely week and can't wait to catch up with you all when I get back off my holiday.


You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. that watch is simply stunning!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail colour - so summery! That watch is beautiful, I'm a tad jealous! Have a good time in Norfolk :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love your watch! Totally want it:D xx

    http://julyets.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Watch envy!! :D Looks awesome!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love nail colour & watch!! *_*

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com
    collar necklace giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the watch!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that nail varnish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry got a bit over excited. That watch is gorge, I've been lusting after it for months! Your nails really match it too haha. I hope you have a lovely holiday and that you get some nice weather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's is the perfect colour for holiday nails! I am super jealous of you watch. I want one but I just don't know which colour to get. The rose gold one is my favourite but I would wear it on the same wrist as my wedding and engagement rings which are platinum and I don't think I'd like the mix if metals. Have a great holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wooow!! That watch is amazing... the color is perfect... and match your nails <3

    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, that watch is gorgeous!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. preeeetttyyy watch! i have the gold and in loove with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome nail color love, enjoy your holiday!

    SUNNIE'
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your nails are such a pretty colour! I love the shimmer :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great watch! Have a great holiday!

    xoxo

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really LOVE the colour of your nail varnish!xo

    www.mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh, nice nails you have there! And that watch is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. That nail varnish colour is so cool-like it a lot :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg so jealous of your watch! Rose gold is so pretty and understated. Hope you have an amazing holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love that nail polish, the subtle irridescence looks incredible.
    Hope you have fun on your hols! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't you just love the Michael Kors rose gold watch? I have the same one and I wear it almost every day! :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That polish color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. the polish colour is awesome. that watch is fabulous, its just the right amount of YES!! I've asked for one for my 21st!! lovely blog- jade xx

    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely watch!!!!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe