Norfolk

18:34

I do have a couple of outfit posts from when I was away and a few naughty purchases, so you'll get to see them in seperate posts in the next week.  I just thought I'd show you a few holiday snaps of what we got up to in Norfolk.  Unfortunately I didn't take that many pictures as the weather wasn't 100% but there was only one day that we didn't leave the cottage because it rained non-stop all day.  The rest of the week was a mix of sun and showers.




The cottage we stayed in, luckily we took photos of it on the first day when it was actually sunny.  I even got burnt on the beach this day.




Boats and Jubilee parade in Wells-next-the-Sea







Hunstanton beach

Just because Riley looks cute


Norwich Cathedral and Wellington Statue

All in all it was a nice week and Norwich has become one of my favourite cities, I can't believe I've never been before now!  Hope you all had a great week and used the Jubilee as a great excuse to celebrate.  After a week of eating some of the best cakes I've ever had I am now in get fit mode.  Tomorrow the diet and exercise starts!

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. The jubilee celebrations look fun! I love the mint jeans :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cottage you stayed in looks lovely!
    George | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cottage you stayed is incredible! And Riley is majorly cute! :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! thanks for stopping by and hanging out with me love.
    I just got a new pooch and now i notice how awesome they all are I cant wait to take Titan on vacation!

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. the dog is so beautiful!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cottage you stayed in looks lovely and I love your mint jeans. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lovely time! That cottage looks so cosy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos!
    it looks like an amazing time!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the cottage, it's so damn adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cottage is so cute! It looks very comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love Norfolk! I used to go to Great Yarmouth as a kid but it used to take 6 hours to get there on the train it was such a nightmare! But yeah used to go to Caister it was dead cute! And it seems like it hasn't changed by judging your pictures everything looks so cute, British and oh so delectable! Glad you had such a lovely time, would love to go back for a short break!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It look like you had such a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Riley and you look so happy in these pics! I love that cottage!!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pics <3 I love your dog <<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks really pretty!
    Riley is the cutest :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cottage is beautiful :) Lovely pictures :)
    Just started following you and I hope to read more posts from you soon :)

    Karys x
    whoisgrumblebeard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe