Mac Goodies

21:38

Whilst I was in Norwich I also paid Mac a little visit and completely forgot to include what I bought in my little holiday haul.  I only got a couple of things but I couldn't not share them with you as they are fast becoming my favourite makeup items.  Also I was so excited when I saw the big Mac sign through the window of Jarrolds as there isn't a Mac store near me so I hardly ever get to go. 


First of all I spent a good bit of time at the lipstick counter and my hand fast became a rainbow of reds, pinks, peaches and nudes.  It was so hard to decide which lipstick to treat myself to, but in the end I settled on Costa Chic.  It's a really nice pinky coral colour, but looks a little bit more pink in the pictures than it actually is.




Then after a little peek at the blushers (on the list for my next Mac purchase) I headed over to the eyeshadows.  This is what I originally went in for as I wanted to find a nice colour that I could where as a base for smoky eyes or winged eyeliner.  When I do winged eyeliner I like to keep it the focal point and wear a neutral eyeshadow with a nice shimmer.  After lots of swatching I finally decided on Naked Lunch.  It's a really nice creamy pinky gold colour with a nice shimmer.  I did try and swatch it for you, but as I didn't do this until this evening, the lighting wasn't too good and so my picture does not do it justice.


What is your favourite Mac product?

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. beautiful lipstick I also have to go to the mac shop and buy the re ruby lipstick great post sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeup!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lipstick, such a beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard such good things about that lipstick, I need to go try it on next time I am at MAC.
    My favorite MAC products now in days are lipsticks, however forever will love their blushes, especially Coopertone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that liptick, its so pretty and it looks lovely on your lips. I dont really have a favourite mac product, I've only tried out their lipstick in hue and thats pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of that lipstick! I think I need to try their lippies out one day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lippy is really lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo i really like that orange lip color. it's such a fun shade for these summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I think you chose the perfect shade of lipstick dear!
    Nice purchases ;) Following this nice blgo now, maybe follow me back?
    XOXO
    Ylenia
    There's a new outfit on my blog, click here to have a look and let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im huge fan of MAC!! I specially love the longlasting lipsticks :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo I should definitely try their lipsticks! The blush looks pretty too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Lovely purchases. Both those products are some of my favourites!!!

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that lipstick color!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love MAC lipsticks, the shade you got is beautiful!! Naked Lunch looks like such a gorgeous everyday shade. I'm definitely going to add it to my wish list xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lipstick is really pretty :) my favorite is satin taupe eyeshadow.
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe