Sugarlips

14:42

I was recently sent the most beautiful shirt by Sugarlips and I have been praying for the rain to disappear so I could wear it.



Shirt - c/o Sugarlips
Skirt - Matalan

Having never ordered from Sugarlips before I was really impressed.  To say they are based in the US the delivery was pretty quick and I usually worry about ordering online because you never know how it's going to fit or how good the quality is.  I did not need to worry about this at all, as it fits me perfectly and the material is brilliant quality.  I especially love the floral crochet detail on the collar and cuffs, and the cut out detail on the shoulders and back just add to the greatness of this shirt.  I can see this shirt coming out of my wardrobe a lot over the summer as it is so versatile.  I already have lots of outfits planned for it in my head.

What do you think of this shirt?  I'm tempted by a few more of their gorgeous items and they have some lovely little bargains in the sale.  Head over to their website and take a look for yourself.

You Might Also Like

38 comments

  1. awwwwww I love the blouse dear specially the flower details on it love it it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt is gorgeous! I've fancied a cut out shoulder top for a while now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shirt. It's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top, I've seen the Sugarlips brand mention quite a lot online recently but haven't got round to looking at their site yet!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shirt!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. shirt is amazing! love your hair also ;)
    nice blog!

    kisses from Russia
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the little floral detail - super cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is lovely! Love the skirt xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also, the Starburst milkshake in my post is from McDonald's! xo

      Delete
  9. I love this! It's so unique and I love the colour and cut out detail! Your hair looks so pretty too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats a really beautiful blouse :)
    I love your hair ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the cut of the shirt! Looks so good on & I want your hair!!!X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha I can definitely see why you'd want it to stop raining first! Like your skirt as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooof I have never heard of Sugarlips myself before actually! But this shirt looks absolutely darling against you! The collar detail is really second to none! And I always feel the same about material quality when it comes to online shopping, it is so disappointing when the material comes and its dead cheap and thin, but glad this hasn't happened to you!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's gorgeous!!! :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shirt is so, so pretty!! I love the detailing:) XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. that shirt is gorgeous! & I love your hair, reallyyy pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a really nice shirt! your hair is so cool in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks so lovely on you! the detailing is so cute.
    your hair is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. such an amazing shirt...I love the cutout sleeves.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this look! xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Love your hair!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. See, I'm feeling you with this whole cut-out shoulder thing. Lovin the look and hair! <3

    www.coveredinthrift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your outfit! Especially the skirt :)
    Merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a pretty outfit, i love love love that skirt!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great top! I must admit, your hair is pretty amazing! Totally have hair envy right now :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe