Quick Update

13:57

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've had a crazy couple of weeks.  I've been having lots of problems with my internet, and then my poor little Riley got bitten by a nasty dog whilst out on a walk.  I was so angry at the other dog owner for letting his dog near Riley and then not even being bothered when he bit him, all I got was "Oh, she can be a bit snappy".  Don't let her near my puppy then or at least warn me before she gets close enough to bite my puppy!!  So I've been backwards and forwards to the vets for painkillers for poor Riley, then one of his teeth fell out and he had to be put to sleep this morning to have another tooth removed.  He's now got to have painkillers and antibiotics for 2 weeks because the vet found a puncture wound inside his mouth when he was taking his tooth out.  I feel so sorry for my poor little pup, he has bruised and cut gums and a little bald patch on his leg where they gave him the anaesthetic that he keeps looking at like where's my hair gone.  Thankfully he's now home sleeping it off and having lots of cuddles.  Whilst he was at the vets and after all the upset I was in need of a little therapy and what better therapy is there than retail therapy?  So I'll hopefully be able to do a post soon to show you all the goodies I got.  Hope you're all having a better week than me and I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice kind of ''columne'' :)

    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit<3
    follow if you love to dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so rubbish, some people are so ignorant when it comes to their own pets! Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id go find that irresponsible woman and give her the vet bill! Poor riley :-(
    That ladys dog is obviously too aggresive to be near other dogs, was it on a lead?

    Holli x
    Dragonmommy123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe