In The Nude

13:50






Dress - Zaful
Boots - New Look
Sunglasses - Amazon

I spent most of last week helping my mum pack and move all my Grandad's stuff to move into an assisted living complex, so this sunny bank holiday weekend has been a very welcome break.  I just took the time to relax, enjoy the sunshine and spend time with family and friends.  I spent an evening in Lincoln eating Tapas with my boyfriend, went to a barbecue at a friend's and then another barbecue at my mum and dad's.  Safe to say I have a lot of working out to do this week, ha ha.  

You never know how long the sunshine is going to stick around here in the UK so I took the opportunity to dress a bit more summery and enjoy being able to walk around without a jacket on and not feel cold.  Everyone feels better with a bit of extra Vitamin D.  I was sent this lovely nude dress from Zaful a little while ago, but unfortunately it was a little too nude and you could see straight through it.  On it's own like this it would make the perfect cover up for your bikini on the beach, but as I've not got a holiday booked this year I wanted to be able to wear it out as a pretty day dress.  So after the hunt for the perfect slip to wear underneath it, I managed to find one from Marks & Spencer that was the perfect length and match for it and I was finally able to wear it.

I am always a little weary of the sizing when ordering from these sites but after looking at the size guide I opted for a medium and as a size 10 it fits me perfectly.  If you are unsure I would recommend sizing up in this dress as it does have an adjustable tie waist enabling you to get the perfect fit.  It is made of a really light soft fabric making it perfect and airy for the warm weather, especially if you wanted to wear it as a cover up on the beach on holiday.  I also love the bright embroidery on it, making it look even more summery and adding a pop of colour.

How did you spend your bank holiday weekend?


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That dress is really beautiful! You look so stylish!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like such a divine dream in this gorgeous dress sweet Sadie - it was totally made for you and you're styling it oh so magically. I love the dreamy detailing and the pops of vibrant colour, truly stunning :) Your shades, bag and boots add the perfect sunshine touches and work so well with the whole vibe. Gorgeous! I'm so glad you enjoyed some well deserved time in the sunshine to relax, you can't beat a bank holiday weekend like that. It's so nice the UK is getting some sunbeams at long last, I so hope the lovely weather carries on for us throughout the summer (here's hoping haha). I hope this weekend sees all the sunshine and happiness for you beautiful angel, you deserve it so so much! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe