Florals and Frills

16:56







Dress - New Look
Sandals - New Look

How pretty is this dress?!  I was a little unsure whether to share this outfit on the blog or not as I actually bought this dress in the sale last year for just £12, but never had weather nice enough to wear it after I bought it.  So it has been tucked away in the wardrobe whilst I have been praying for a sunnier summer and my prayers have been answered with all this beautiful sunshine we've had recently.  I have been so happy to finally get to wear it as I love the colour and the frill details which give it such a pretty feminine feel.  So even though it's from last year I have been wearing it as much as I can and just had to share it on the blog as it just seemed too pretty to go unnoticed.

The frill detail on the neckline is just so pretty and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't accentuate my chest, as I tend to avoid frills and ruffles around this area for this reason.  However, I think this neckline is actually really flattering and the low cut frilled back looks really pretty too.  Even though this dress is no longer available they do have a very similar dress in the sale right now that has the exact same neckline but is a maxi rather than a midi, which I'll just leave a little link for here just in case you love it as much as I do.  

For now though it's back to the garden in my bikini to soak up as much of this sun as I can before it disappears again.  All I need now is a pool and a cocktail and if I close my eyes and imagine hard enough I could even fool myself into thinking I was on holiday, ha ha.


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe