Hayfever And Netflix

13:05







Dress - Matalan
Belt - Asos
Sandals - George

I have been a little MIA over on the blog lately and if I'm being honest I'm a little bit gutted.  We have had some glorious days and I've had so many outfits planned to share on the blog, but after thinking I'd had a lucky escape my hayfever kicked in full force.  My eyes were so sore and puffy that I was barely able to wear makeup for over a week.  As much as I am trying to work on being confident in my own skin, I am definitely not ready to go bare faced!  So instead of making the most of the sun I have been trying to stay indoors as much as I can until my antihistamines kicked in and my hayfever started to settle.  I sympathise with anyone who has hayfever, it can be a right pain and affect you a lot more than you even realise.  For some reason it makes me feel stupidly tired and like I have a never-ending cold.

As much as it has been getting me down I have been making the most of enjoying being stuck indoors by baking and starting some new Netflix shows.  I have just started watching the second season of 13 Reasons Why and also started watching The Sinner, which I am absolutely obsessed with.  If you haven't seen it I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you love a good mystery.  It stars Jessica Beil as a woman who randomly kills a guy she has never met on a beach and then the mystery that led her to that day starts to unravel.  I only have a couple of episodes left to watch and I can't wait to see how it ends!  I also went to see Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and I have to admit as much as I quite like the Jurassic Park franchise, I wasn't so keen on this one.  I don't want to give any spoilers to anyone who hasn't seen it yet but I did find it quite difficult viewing.

What have you been binge-watching recently?  I'm always on the hunt for great new shows to watch.


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looking like the ultimate summertime stunner you 100% are beautiful goddess! I'm obsessed with the dreamy ombre effect of your dress, it matches perfectly with your flawless hair and gorgeous sandals. Your babin' belt adds the most perfect finishing touch! I'm so proud of you for conquering confidence so fiercely, you are an absolute inspiration to us all sweetest Sadie. I'll always be rooting for you and cheering you on, you deserve all the love and support in the world <3

    I'm so sorry you've been suffering so badly with hayfever, it sounds absolutely miserable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, least of all your lovely self :( I'm holding all my hopes high that you feel tons better soon and are able to enjoy so many tropical hot days to the fullest whilst shooting all of your gorgeous summery outfits. I can't wait to see them all! I'm so glad you've been able to enjoy some Netflix and do some baking. I'm so old-fashioned and don't have Netflix but I've been watching Footballer's Wives which I've been loving! The Sinner sounds amazing, you had me at the mention of beach! :D Sending you all my love blissful babe! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe