Summer Stripes

16:35







Dress - Zaful*
Shoes - New Look

If you read my last post you will have seen that I had my eye on some beautiful summer pieces from Zaful.  One of my favourites was this bardot striped dress, I just love the pretty colours and the button up front.  The one thing I love about Zaful is that everything I've had from there seems to be amazing quality for the price.  This dress comes in at £19.40 but feels like something you'd easily pay twice the price for at somewhere like Topshop or Zara, where I've seen may of these button up style dresses.  It is made of a lovely light cheesecloth type material and even has a lining in the skirt, so it doesn't look cheap at all.  One of my main worries when ordering online from stores like this is the fit, but I ordered a size M (I'm a size 10) and it fits perfectly.  I think the fit and style of this dress is so flattering.  I'm just praying that the sun sticks around so that I can get plenty of wear out of it.

If you like the look of this dress you better be quick and snap yourself one up as it is already starting to sell out, but Zaful have plenty of gorgeous summer dresses if this one isn't quite your style.  I have another one to share with you soon.  Until then, if you see one you like make sure you use the code ZFNANCY to get yourself 10% off.


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This dress is so summeryyy I am getting jealous - it's so cold here in Australia at the moment ahh

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like the most gorgeous summer show-stopper stunning Sadie! Each time I see you've got a new outfit post up I'm obsessed and hit with "God, she looks gorgeous" and "what a stylish stunner" thoughts times a trillion! Your looks just get dreamier and dreamier and I'm crushing so hard on your beautiful self as always :) This dress is perfect on you, the colours remind me of pastel ice lollies or pretty ice creams, absolutely divine! The shades are so blissful and work with this dress oh so gorgeously. Your shoes are so beaut too, I love the pretty tie-up details. I'm so happy we're having so many sunshine fuelled days, like you I totally hope they continue so we can wear all the summery outfits that usually don't get a look in due to the British weather! Long may the gorgeous weather continue, you are smashing summer style so dreamily gorgeous goddess! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe