Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit

16:36







This little contour kit by Seventeen is the perfect kit for beginners, it is a bargain for £5.99 and really simple to use, it even comes with a little step-by-step guide to point you in the right direction.  It comes in two different shades, fair and medium, I opted for fair as I have fairly pale skin and when it comes to contouring my biggest fear is being left with great big dark streaks down my cheeks.

I feel like this kit feels a lot more expensive than it is.  The palette itself is a nice size and really sturdy and it has a decent sized mirror in the lid making it perfect for travelling with.  The powders themselves are really nicely pigmented and have a lovely soft and silky feel to them.  I find them really nice to apply and they blend out so easily leaving you with a perfectly subtle contour.  No big brown streaks here!  Both powders are matte so I find this kit ideal for everyday make-up as it leaves you with a very natural finish.  I have to admit I do like a bit of shimmer in my highlighter normally, especially if I'm going out, so in an ideal world the highlighter in the kit would have a bit of a sparkle to it, but I am actually liking the finish of this highlighter for my daytime make-up.

If you are looking for an affordable and easy to use contour kit then this is the one for you.  Whether you are a beginner or expert when it comes to contouring I don't think you can go wrong with this kit.

Have you tried the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit?  What are your favourite products to use for contouring?

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I enjoyed this post a lot. Great job!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried to contour before, this looks like a good place to start! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazig post my dear! nice contour kit :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a killer kit! Contouring is all the rage right now- I feel like I need this! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look of this! Don't think I've ever tried anything from Seventeen but this might have to be my first product! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried Seventeen, but lots of my friends are talking about SLEEK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always wanted to have a kit like that but never found a good one.

    -Visit my Blog-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this palette too & I think it's fab for the price. It's also a great option if you're just starting out contouring as the shades are so wearable x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely - I haven't bought it or seen it anywhere but will definitely be on the lookout for it! Love a slight / natural contour for people - it just defines things especially for an evening out!!!

    Lovely photos! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe