Friday Favourites: London Fashion Week

20:20

Following on from my Friday Favourites last week this weeks post is a round up of all my favourites from London Fashion Week.  This one was tough to narrow down as there were a lot of great collections at London Fashion Week but my favourite of them all had to be Temperley.  To say all of these collections are for next summer, Temperley's is the first that has really given me that summer feeling.

Antonio Berardi

Asli Polat

Burberry

Erdem

Holly Fulton

Temperley London

Looking forward to seeing what Milan has to offer next.  Which was your favourite show from London Fashion Week?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice selection!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/all-black-in-rome/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Burberry! Asli Polat looks super pretty too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a fan of Burberry, but today I'm REALLY lovin' their edgy collection! So pretty!

    xoxo,
    www.thefrugalblogger.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh Burberry always nails it for me. But you're right, it's not very "summer-y."
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe