E is for Espadrilles

18:51

Getting back to the A-Z of my favourite things, I have been racking my brain for a while what to pick for E. Then the other day I put on these shoes and I just knew it had to be Espadrilles...

I love Espadrilles, you just know when they start hitting the shops that it is the start of summer, and I think Espadrilles are timeless summer shoes that can be worn year after year. The main thing I love about Espadrilles though is the height they give as I am a little shorty, and I feel more comfortable during the day as I find wedges don't give me as sore feet as heels, and depending on the shoe I sometimes feel some heels are a little too much for the daytime.

Here are some Espadrilles I'm liking right now...

1. Navy Polka Dot Espadrilles, £32 - Topshop
2. Teal Pansy Espadrilles, £40 - Monsoon
3. Floral Espadrilles, £12 - Miss Selfridge
4. Natalia Suede Espadrille Wedges, £185 - Net-A-Porter
5. Black Espadrille Wedges, £65 - River Island

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe