Monday Motivation

12:57

Gym wear

1 Colour Block Lace Panel Yoga Leggings, £16.66
2 Strappy Workout Bra, £20.36
3 Abstract Sporty Bra With Mesh Leggings, £18.88
4 Wrap Hem Yoga Leggings, £10.78
5 Mesh Sports Bra, £7.44
6 Geometric Print Bra And Mesh Leggings, £19.99


I've really been getting back into a routine of doing exercise and yoga recently again after losing my way a bit during Christmas and the house move.  It's amazing how quickly you can get yourself out of shape again.  I love to exercise; it makes me feel better about myself, more energized and yoga has really helped with my anxiety.  There is nothing I find more motivating than some pretty new gear to get me in the mood to exercise, as you need an excuse to wear it right?

Whilst having a little browse of Zaful I came across a great selection of sportswear and it is super affordable too.  I've had a couple of items from Zaful before and was really impressed with the quality, so am really tempted to put some of this sportswear to the test.  Above are just a few of my favourites.  I always seem to be drawn to black and white when it comes to sportswear, which is why these two sets stood out to me, and for under £20 you just can't go wrong!  I'm really tempted to add a bit of pastel pink into my fitness wardrobe though, as these pieces look really pretty and would make a nice change.

What do you like to wear to workout?


Follow me on Bloglovin
Follow me on Instagram

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many stunningly stylish pieces my gorgeous Sadie! I'm totally head over heels for them all 😍 The pink workout bra is gorgeous as are the colour block leggings. So pretty and upbeat for spring and I can definitely see these bringing on motivational vibes and uplifting encouragement when it comes to getting down to working out. I'm freshly back from holiday and honestly have really let my work-out slide these past few weeks so I'm definitely eyeing up these beautiful pieces to get back in the mood and mindset! 💖💖💖

    I'm so happy to hear yoga has helped you with your anxiety, when going through a bad bout of anxiety last year I really found exercise to be so calming and soothing and it really improved my state of mind. I so hope you're all settled in your new home and so happy to see all your gorgeous blog posts, keep shining beautiful star! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe