B is for Birthdays

17:16

This seems quite fitting as my favourite thing for the letter B, as it was my birthday this weekend. I have always loved birthdays whether it's mine or someone else's... cake, presents, friends, family, balloons... what's not to love. I was so happy that the sun decided to make an appearance for my birthday this year, rather than the usual April showers. So it was only natural to go shopping and for lunch in the lovely sunshine, then celebrate with good friends, cake and wine in the evening. Although I am getting old birthdays never do, I still get just as excited for them as I did when I was 5.

Lunch at Chimichanga's, some of the yummiest Mexican food I have had.

Enjoying the sunshine.

My Birthday Cupcakes

All of my lovely presents :)


What is your favourite thing for B?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!
    Your cupcake cake, the cutest thing ever!
    YAY 24! I am gonna be 24 too.

    xo $ARMIN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe