C is for Coco Chanel

20:42

I chose Chanel for the letter C in my favourite things because it is one of my favourite designer brands. To me Chanel is the epitome of classic glamour...

The fabulous Coco Chanel, she certainly knew how to accessorise.

I love Alexa's Chanel jacket, shirt and straw bag combo.

These Chanel nail polishes are perfect colours for summer.

A classic monochromatic Chanel look.


Nobody more perfect to be at the helm of Chanel than Karl Lagerfeld.

I am in love with this baby blue feathered Chanel dress

My dream items... a Chanel boucle jacket and a black classic quilted Chanel bag.

What is your favourite thing for the letter C?

(Photos:weheartit&googleimages)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe