Milan Fashion Week: Days 1-3

21:50

Here are my favourites from the first few days of Milan Fashion Week...






Gucci's Spring/Summer 2011 collection was made up of tapered trousers and skirts in jewel tones, fringed jackets and tops in pale neutrals and tailored tribal looks in black. My favourites of this collection though are these last two dresses, I love the colours and feather embellishment.






Next season's D&G collection is perfect for a chic summer outdoors. The collection is full of florals and a red gingham check that is seen on tops, dresses, skirts, playsuits and headscarves. To me these garments are the perfect mix of pretty and practical.







Francesco Scognamiglio's Spring/Summer 2011 collection was all about shape and texture, with big sleeves and dramatic collars.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe