New York Fashion Week: Day 3

17:43

Here are my favourite runway shows from the third day of New York Fashion Week...




These looks are from Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Many of the looks were crisp white, a colour that is looking to be key for next season, with hints of colour such as this pale mint green which I love. His collection is made up of lots of relaxed, sporty, off-duty style garments that he makes so expertly well. I am not a huge fan of slouchy, sporty style clothing, but I feel the crisp white and metallic touches give the look a more edgy, fashion forward look that I'd happily wear.






These looks are all from Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti's Spring/Summer 2011 runway show, and I have to say it was by far my favourite of the day. The looks, which clearly have a Chinese influence, are just so vibrant and fun. Many of the garments were covered in bright Asian inspired prints, silk garments were embroidered with flowers and Chinese dragons, dresses and tops had mandarin collars, and many of the looks were accessorised with conical hats.

(Photos: vogue)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your lovely comments :)

I read every single one and will always try to reply x

Subscribe